Out client in North County San Diego is looking for an IT Manager to join their team full-time. This person should be more or less an IT generalist who has had experience managing IT teams, as a good understanding of team management, policies and procedures, good business sense, and strong understanding of operations.
- Analyzes complex business needs as presented and recommends technical solutions.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Implements effective project control by monitoring progress and reporting status.
- Directs and prioritizes the work load of subordinate personnel.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Represents the IT function at business review meetings when appropriate.
- Directs systems education programs for staff.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and technical personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications, or troubleshooting.
- Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
- Citrix XenServer
- SonicWALL gateways and VPNs
- HP Procurve Switches
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 – 2012
- MS Exchange Email
- MS Office 2013 (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- MS SQL 2014
- RingCentral Office@Hand
- Online Backup
- Acronis DRaaS
- Mobility (iOS, Android)
- WiFi support (SonicWALL, OpenMesh)