|Our client is seeking a Senior Scrum Master/BSA.|
· Performs requirements gathering and documentation with clients, internal users, and third party vendors for systems development, enhancements, and process improvements.
· Develop and clearly document functional business specifications for new projects.
· Work with external and internal clients to identify systems and process solutions that will enable new business opportunities. Calculate the IT resource needed to implement these new solutions.
· Lead and develop User Acceptance Testing plans, coordinate testing, and document test results of new systems functionality and processes. Provide level three support on new features and work with development staff as necessary to resolve issues.
· Assist the Manager Business & Systems Analysis to develop and modify procedures required to resolve complex business problems in many forms
· Document IT projects & reporting to management.
· May train and guide the work of less experienced Business Analysts
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or related discipline.