Our client is seeking a Staff DevOps Engineer on a contract to hire basis.
Below is a brief Job Description.
Required Tech Skills:
- Kubernetes or Docker, nice to have
- 10-15 years experience as a DevOps engineer supporting several large customers/projects to build highly available, fault tolerant systems in hybrid cloud on Linux-based platforms
- Experience implementing, administering, and using the following toolsets:
- Atlassian tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Trello, etc.)
- GitHub Enterprise
- CI/CD pipelines using TeamCity (CI/CD) preferrably
- Docker/Kubernetes workload management preferrably using Rancher 2.x
- Open Source and CVE Code scanning tools (e.g., X-Ray, WhiteSource)
- Chat tools management (e.g., Mattermost, Slack)
- Experience working in a cloud environment, preferrably AWS, using AWS automation or tools like Ansible or Terraform
- Experience using scripting languages (Bash, Python, Node.js, etc.)
- Strong networking background with DNS, tcpdump, WebSockets, Firewall CIDR blocks, TLS, Route53, accelerated networks and edge caching (CloudFront), etc.
- Working knowledge of DevSecOps in the Health Care Industry taking into account compliance and CyberSecurity
- Experience deploying applications with elastic load balancing using AWS ELB, HAProxy and/or Web servers such as NGINX
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools like GrayLog, Splunk, Prometheus, New Relic