|Our client located in downtown San Diego is looking for a Senior/Lead Application Developer with extensive experience in the LAMP Stack. This person will work closely with the business unit and software team to help architect software solutions that fit their business needs. This is a hands-on role, with leadership opportunities. They are in a beautiful office and offer fantastic benefits and an awesome work/life balance!
Job Responsibilities and requirements:
- 8+ years as a LAMP stack developer
- Extensive knowledge of web development specifically with PHP/MySQL
- Experience coding with Laravel MVC framework.
- Experience with relational databases, schema design and optimization.
- Knowledge of secure coding principles and design.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- AWS experience, specifically with EC2, S3, etc.
- Help lead the design, development and extension of functionality of our internal software system.
- Perform requirements analysis and technical design of solutions in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Translate business objectives into well-defined software solutions.
- Manage internal and external development resources.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer science or IT related field
- Ability to design and architect systems.