Our client is currently seeking a DevOps Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Environment configuration management using Ansible
- Server/environment automation using IAC principles
- Manager server environment and automate monitoring
- Participate in meetings and successfully represent department
- Train and mentor other team members
- At least five years of DevOps, systems engineering, and site-reliability experience
- At least three years of cloud infrastructure experience (AWS preferred)
- Excellent understanding of DevOps standards and practices
- Experience showing leadership qualities and accountability
- Skilled with core TCP/IP and networking principles
- Great knowledge of Windows and Linux management
- Must be able to setup SCOM, Nagios, Splunk, etc.
- Must be able to scrip in Python or PowerShell
- Experience in Terraform, TeamCity, JIRA, etc. is highly desired