Our client is currently seeking a Network Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Monitor hardware, servers, firewalls, network equipment etc.
- Maintain all network functions
- Must be able to resolve issues quickly
- Work with management for projects as needed
- Prepare reports/reviews
- Stay on top of current trends in infrastructure/technology
- Document and plan for hardware/network plans/mapping
- Execute updates as necessary
- At least five years’ experience with working in cloud network environments
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable work experience
- At least three years’ experience working with Fortinet Firewalls, Cisco Switches, etc.
- Must have experience with various network technologies such as VRF’s, VLAN’s, BGP, etc.
- Must be advanced in detecting issues and solving issues
- Must have a great technology background with expansive knowledge of IT Infrastructure components (Storage technology, server systems, etc.)
- Complete SOP documentation
- Plan reasonable completion dates for projects
- Must be a motivated problem solver who has great communication