Our client in San Diego is looking for a Front End Developer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client. Requirements/Skills:
- Validate / test for 508 compliancy and cross-browser/platform/device compatibility.
- Help with discovery and diagnoses of bugs. Help develop solutions to fix bugs and mitigate the chance future bugs
- Endorse possible improvements in components and code libraries
- Mentor and assist other Front End Engineers
- Communicate directly with business/product owners
- Participate in Front End and scrum team meetings
- Maintains code libraries and documents technical specs
- Represent the front end team in architecture meetings and solutions for the organization
- Participate in code standards and lead code reviews
- Help plan and set the course for upcoming projects
- Develop mobile-first, single page apps using Ember.js for use on various devices and in various environments.
- Provide support to the rest of the web development team by converting mockups and wireframes into clean, easy to maintain, and reusable components (using Ember.js).
- Experience building websites that adhere to mobile-first functionality and fluid layouts
- Experience architecting solutions for, and creating reusable components for use across multiple apps in the form of web components, or components as defined in Ember, React, Vue, Angular, etc. We use Ember, so experience with Ember is a plus
- One plus year writing ES2015
- Experience with WebSockets or Service Workers, and localStorage
- Proficient with Node.js and the command line
- Expertise with Gulp.js or a similar build tool
- Extensive experience writing unit, integration, and acceptance/UI tests
- Experience mentoring junior engineers
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in human-computer interaction, computer science, or a related degree (or equivalent experience). High school diploma required.