This is a DIRECT HIRE role. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with stakeholders and functional groups within our group of companies, to create project plans for assigned projects
- Locate critical path and project risks, as well as communicate with functional managers to create mitigation strategies
- Collaborate with functional managers to recognize resource constraints and gaps and help with creating remediation plan
- Identify best practices that contribute to the R&D team in their daily operations and project-based work
- Help with the creating, managing and maintaining of project related documents
- Track and report on project budgets, schedule and quality
- Oversee partner agreements, reviewing statements of work and master service agreements
- Create reports, as needed, to present to management on the status of projects
- Travel, when required to corporate/ partner sites to coordinate on projects
- B.S Degree in an engineering discipline, M.B.A. / M.S. Degree preferred
- Five or more years of experience as an engineer (design, software, hardware)
- Six or more years of experience as a Project Manager supporting multiple concurrent projects
- Experience with various development methodologies including Agile (e.g. Scrum) and Waterfall
- Proficiency in managing FDA-regulated Software as a Medical Device development projects
- Thorough understanding of FDA guidance for medical device design control, Software as a Medical Device, and international regulations 13485, 62304, 14971, and 62366.
- Pragmatic approach applying various development methodologies including Agile (e.g. Scrum) and Waterfall
- Proficient experience with tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project
- Familiarity with manufacturing
- High quality interpersonal skills required to operate within a matrixed R&D organization, and across vertical business groups
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate equally with technical and business audience.