This is a 100% remote contract that is slated to start out at 6 months with possibility of extension and/or conversion. Our client is currently seeking a QA Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Validate applications and data to guarantee that quality solutions are conveyed to the end user to meet traditional business requirements as well as comply with PRA’s IT principles, architecture, and strategies
- Partake in design sessions and contribute to test strategy
- Examine applications and write functional test automation and manual scripts according to desired ROI and/or IT Delivery schedule
- Frequently communicate status (tasks, test coverage, problems encountered and time remaining to complete) to the team and stakeholders
- Maintain Test Automation framework, tools and environments
- Research and record issues using a range of technical skills, techniques, and resources
- Provide training, technical support, and documentation to peers and end users
- Follow directives and standards on QA testing and documentation
- Support testing efforts that involve multiple project teams and common code
- BS Degree, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of Software QA experience
- Java experience is a benefit for automation
- Fluent in English
- Experience setting up continuous integration testing using Jenkins.
- Test Automation experience in both supporting and architecting a framework
- Experience working with Selenium and performance testing
- Experience with cross browser and mobile device testing.