Our client is seeking full-stack software engineers at the senior and staff level to join a team responsible for building and deploying their platform and web/mobile applications used by thousands of customers. This company plans to hire dozens of engineers this year as they are in a fast growth mode. This position has a high market salary plus equity in this company. Headquartered in San Diego, this is an exciting opportunity working with very talented people!
Client will consider a variety of tech backgrounds. Whether you're a strong backend Java, full-stack or front-end, this could be a fit for you.
Below is a brief job description. Please inquire for more details. Thank you!
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and tune applications
- Implement high-quality, well-documented, test-driven, robust, and maintainable code
- Develop automated tests (unit, integration, performance) and write testable code
- Work both independently and in a highly collaborative environment
- Develop new functionality, application components, APIs, and infrastructure
- Develop responsive and dynamic web user interfaces
- Utilize SQL and relational database tools to manage and persist application state and user data
- Apply modern open source tools and frameworks where appropriate
- Make recommendations regarding the development of new code, reuse or refactoring of existing code, and use of 3rd party and/or open source frameworks
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, or equivalent - in lieu of degree, experience may be considered
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Experience building full-stack web experiences from the data layer to the front end
- Web application development with modern frameworks (e.g. React/Redux, Angular2)
- Practical application of object-oriented and concurrent programming and use of design patterns
- Experience with relational databases
- Cloud service experience (GCP, AWS, or equivalent IAAS and PAAS cloud services)