This is a Direct Hire role that is 100% remote, so you can sit anywhere in the US. Our client is currently seeking a Senior Software Engineer. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create and sustain the Java Spring platform, from code to deployment
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine pain points and suggest modifications
- Give your personal feedback on architecture, features, test cases, and application performance monitoring
- Engage in our agile software development process, collaborating with our UI designers and members of the engineering team
- A Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- Outstanding core CS concepts (distributed programming, concurrency, algorithms)
- 8-10 years of experience designing greatly distributed systems
- Constantly improve testability and code quality
- Core SQL skills and knowledge of transaction management
- 8-10 years’ experience with Java
- Contribute to new designs and brainstorm for optimal solutions.
- Experience with Public Cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) including serverless computing (Lambda, Firebase, etc.), containerized environments (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.), as well as microservice architectures RESTful APIs, AMQP/MQTT protocol, WebRT
- Experience with the following: SQL/NoSQL/Graph etc., NLP, AI