This is a CONTRACT role. Our client is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist. Below is a BRIEF job description. Please contact us for more information on this role and client.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create and send recruiting emails.
• Assess candidate profiles and resumes against job requirements.
• Connect with potential candidates on social media networks.
• Collaborate with hiring managers in identifying and screening top talent profiles.
• Keep in contact with industry partners for referrals.
• Facilitate online interviews.
• Create talent pipelines.
• Supervise the candidate database.
• Partner with Talent Acquisition counterparts to go over requirements and log feedback from hiring managers.
• Set up interviews between Hiring Managers and candidates.
• Measure and record conversion rates.
• Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience working with a Talent Acquisition, HR, or staffing related team
• Experience with different recruiting techniques
• Experience with digital networking & social media marketing.
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite & Microsoft Outlook
• Capable in Applicant Tracking or similar databases/web-based programs.
• Sourcing strategy including: Boolean search strings, navigation of job boards and internal ATS
• Ability to work remotely.