Our client is looking to bring on a Desktop Support Technician in their office in Spokane, WA. Below is a brief job description.
- Equipment set up and installing cables, software, and operating system
- Install/repair software, hardware, nand or peripheral equipment
- Resolve problems related to icomputer software or hardware issues
- Provide technical assistance and support.
- Associate degree in IT or related field preferred; or equivalent work experience
- Microsoft Desktop Support Technician and CompTIA A+ certifications preferred.
- 1-5 years experience in Desktop Support Support.
- Experience with Microsoft OS and Office Platforms, Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp environments
- Experience working with ticketing systems and able to prioritize tickets based off ITIL
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical people