Growing SaaS company in San Diego is looking to bring on talented Desktop Support Specialists due to growth. They are working on innovative, autonomous robotics technology. If you are looking for an exciting company and a chance to work on industry-changing products then please apply!
Below is a BRIEF job description for our client's Desktop Support position. This starts as contract with potential to hire. Must be local to San Diego.
- Provide Tier I & II support to internal employees, including but not limited to: maintaining PC/Mac desktop and laptop infrastructure, along with mobile devices and associated applications.
- Provide first level technical support, including Mac/Windows/Linux computers, printers, phone systems, software, etc.
- Work with ticketing systems to screen incidents
- Provide input and update IT standard technical processes
- Provide end user 1:1 training and application education to employees
- 2-3+ years of technical support experience
- Experience interacting with customers in a customer service role
- Experience supporting Microsoft Windows 10, Mac OSX, G-Suite, Office 365, and cloud-based PBX phone systems
- Support of AV equipment
- Must be adaptable and passionate about technology
- Experience managing laptop, desktop, printers, phone, etc.
- Experience managing ticket queues in a helpdesk system
- Experience supporting mobile device management
- Must have experience supporting internal employees