Lead Machine Learning Engineer
One of our top clients is seeking a Senior/Lead Machine Learning Engineer. Their enterprise software platform is one of the largest platforms in the world that is truly helping people in need. Some of their executives come from companies such as Google, Groupon, etc. They are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer who is excited to pioneer a new space and be involved in everything from concept to deployment. The ideal candidate will come from Social Networking Companies, Payments Companies, and/or Display Ad Agencies. This role will be a hands on lead of a fast growing team.
This is a great opportunity to work with cutting edge tech on a platform that is truly making a difference in the world. They offer competitive salaries, full benefits, 401k, base + bonus+ stock, as well as a working from home stipend.
They will be REMOTE until some time next year. After that, they are open to remote or onsite work, but must be local to Redwood City, San Diego or Los Angeles to come in for occasional meetings.
- Be a pioneer of a new space solving exciting problems and improving customer experience through machine learning
- Conduct research to identify and build features that help predict user actions
- Design and implement machine learning algorithms in distributed machine learning frameworks
- Deliver scalable and high-performance ML solutions for different products
- Build efficient systems to prepare large amounts of data
- Work with distributed programming frameworks such as Spark
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to bring concepts to deployment
- Apply deep learning, data science, and machine learning techniques to solve real problems
- Hands on development in Python or similar
- 5+ years of experience building end-to-end machine learning products
- Leadership and hands on machine learning experience
- Data gathering, model training/tuning, deployment, and monitoring experience
- Strong experience wrangling, processing, and analyzing big data using Apache Spark or similar technology
- Comfortable incorporating cutting-edge techniques
- Ability to write an end-to-end pipeline code
- Excited about being a “thought leader” in a new space
- Ability to visualize how to approach problems
- Software development experience
- BS, as well as MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field