Jr-Midlevel Machine Learning Engineer
One of our top clients is seeking a Jr-Midlevel Machine Learning Engineer. Their enterprise software platform is one of the largest platforms in the world that is truly helping people in need. Some of their executives come from companies such as Google, Groupon, etc. They are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer who is excited to pioneer a new space and be involved in everything from concept to deployment. The ideal candidate will come from Social Networking Companies, Payments Companies, and/or Display Ad Agencies. This role will be a hands on lead of a fast growing team.
They will be REMOTE until some time next year. After that, they are open to remote or onsite work, but must be local to Redwood City, San Diego or Los Angeles to come in for occasional meetings.
- Be a pioneer of a new space solving exciting problems and improving customer experience through machine learning
- Conduct research to identify and build features that help predict user actions
- Design and implement machine learning algorithms in distributed machine learning frameworks
- Deliver scalable and high-performance ML solutions for different products
- Build efficient systems to prepare large amounts of data
- Work with distributed programming frameworks such as Spark
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to bring concepts to deployment
- Apply deep learning, data science, and machine learning techniques to solve real problems
- Hands on development in Python or similar
Why work here...
- 2+ years of experience building end-to-end machine learning products
- Strong SQL
- Must be able to code
- Data gathering, model training/tuning, deployment, and monitoring experience
- Ability to visualize how to approach problems
- BS, as well as MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical field
If this sounds like you or someone you know, please apply and we look forward to chatting soon!
- They cover 100% of employee premiums and 80% of premiums for spouses and dependents
- Full compensation package - 401k, base + bonus + stock, as well as a working from home stipend
- Flexibility - partial remote when offices reopen
- Getting to create something that helps others!