Temporary Customer Happiness Agents! (Bilingual (Spanish) and English)
Start Date: 10/12
Location: Full Remote, but must be located in Southern CA
VIA Technical is seeking 5 Customer Happiness Agents to work for our client, GoFundme! These are temporary positions, through January/February 2021.
Do you believe that people should compassionately support one another to create a better world? Well,
Serving as the world’s most trusted fundraising platform, GoFundMe is committed to creating a better
world by making it safe and easy for people to support causes they’re passionate about. When someone
sees a need—whether it’s in their neighborhood or across the globe—they can turn their compassion
into action through GoFundMe. Our customers have raised over $9 billion for their personal causes,
making GoFundMe a top 200 website in the US based on traffic, with a monthly audience of over 100
The Customer Happiness team is on the front line of understanding our customers' needs. We bring a
world-class customer support experience to our customers 24/7, and our Product and Engineering
teams leverage our direct feedback to continually improve the GoFundMe customer experience.
This is an incredibly fast-paced role where you are required to move quickly and think on your feet. Our
support volume has increased significantly and we are looking to bring in talented folks who can support
our Customer Happiness team in addressing our customers’ incoming questions.
Making a difference by offering empathetic customer-focused guidance through the GoFundMe
experience in a dynamic environment by being resourceful, creative, adaptable and solution focused.
We are looking for temporary support who can assist us in addressing customer questions as efficiently
as possible. While the Customer Happiness Team as a whole handles questions via email and chat, you
will be expected to assist with support emails exclusively. Training will be provided on addressing
common questions, such as refunds and withdrawals. You may be trained or taught to focus on other
subjects as customer inquiries and volume can vary greatly due to world events.
● Fluent English speaker - This is a must. Proficiency in other languages (especially Spanish) is a
● Talented Writer - Do people enjoy reading your emails and letters? Do your sentences
seamlessly transition from one idea to the next? Can you type quickly with little to no mistakes?
● Grammar enthusiast - Do you know the difference between "your" and "you're" like the back of
● Hustle - Do you thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment? Do you enjoy rising to the
occasion to promptly serve those in need?
● Tech-Savvy - Is your CTRL or CMD button worn down? Have you ever embedded anything into
your own website? Can you troubleshoot like no other?
● Grit - When the going gets tough, do you level up and get things done?
● Empathizer - Do you genuinely care about people and want to help them? Can you relate to
someone who might be going through a difficult time and interact with them appropriately for
each unique case?
● Attention to detial - Did you notice "detail" is misspelled?
● Sense of humor - Do you know and appreciate the power of a good laugh?
● Resourceful - Are you able to research independently and discover creative solutions to
challenges you may encounter?
● Analytical - Can you identify trends, investigate anomalies, and communicate your findings to
fellow team members?
● Organized - Are you able to effectively organize and prioritize your day?
● Team Player - Can your colleagues rely on you to provide your best work, and always put the
team first? Do you challenge them to do the same?
Why you’ll love it here...
● Your work has real purpose and will help change lives on a global scale.
● You’ll be a part of a fun, supportive team that works hard and celebrates accomplishments
● We live by our core values: consider everything, do the right thing, spread empathy, delight the
customer, and give back.
● We are a certified Great Place to Work !
GoFundMe is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that actively pursues candidates of diverse
backgrounds and experiences. We are committed to providing diversity, equity, and inclusion training to
all employees, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality or
national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy status, marital
status, age, medical condition, mental or physical disability, or military or veteran status.