Our client in San Diego is seeking a Sr. QA Automation Engineer to join their team. They do R&D work and work on exciting technologies. They are seeking a QA Engineer with UI, software, and mobile testing experience. They are looking for a QA Engineer with REST API testing and automation experience. This is an urgent need, 12 month+ project, and remote to start, but eventually at their office in San Diego.
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Responsible for black box, automation, white box, sanity, and exploratory testing of software, UI, and mobile applications
- Develop, and update automation test cases
- Be responsible for finding, reporting and verifying defects
- REST API testing
- Be responsible for documenting test cases and procedures
- 3+ years of QA experience of web, software, and mobile applications (Android ideal)
- Test automation experience, ideally working with Selenium and/or Appium
- Experience with TestNG or Junit
- Experience with Jenkins or related automation tools
- Experience with Rest Assured, Mocha, and/or Chai is a plus