Our client in San Diego is looking to add a Senior iOS Developer to their R&D team. They work on prototypes for projects such as AR/VR, Mobile Apps, Cloud, Web, Machine Learning, etc. They are currently working on an IOS app similar to Facetime and ZOOM with video conferencing.
This will start out remote, but eventually be onsite at their San Diego office.
Long term contract with high potential to convert to full time.
- Design and build new features and improvements iOS applications
- End to end iOS development experience
- Work on the R&D team, developing cutting edge applications for AR/VR, Research, Video, etc.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and contribute to architectural planning and refactoring.
- Regularly demo new features during End of Sprint meetings.
- 5+ years of iOS software development experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, a related field or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in both Objective-C and Swift iOS development
- A solid grasp of fundamental algorithms, data structures, multi-threading and mobile applications
- A thorough understanding of software development agile processes and tools
- Experience launching and supporting apps through Apple AppStore
Preferred Qualifications (not required)
- Ideal candidate has proficiency developing applications for both Android and iOS
- Experience implementing Augmented Reality features leveraging both AR Core and AR Kit
- C++ programming a plus